The International Journal of Psychology and Psychological Therapy (IJP&PT, ISSN 1577-7057) is an interdisciplinary journal that publishes empirical and theoretical contributions in any of the areas of Psychology. IJP&PT is opened to contributions in Spanish and English languages that are reviewed by a prestigious Editorial Board with selected researchers, academics, and professionals.
Volume 23 Num. 2 June 2023
- The Effect of Attention Disengagement on Anxiety and Emotion Maintenance: A Theoretical Perspective
- A Comparative Study of Depression in Elderly Institutional Residents and Elderly Home Residents
- Actitudes hacia el síndrome de Münchhausen por poderes [Attitudes towards Münchhausen Syndrome by Proxy]
- Parental Psychopathology: An Exploratory Study of Parenting and Behavioral Problems among Adolescents
- Telepsychology: Clinical Utility of the Transdiagnostic Unified Protocol with University Students
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for improving the performance of chess players suffering from anxiety disorders
- Improving Self-Acceptance of Body Shaming using Gratitude Journal Method
2022 UPDATE of the IJP&PT WEBSITE
We are finishing the update of the IJP&PT website that will include important new features. For this reason some mismatches may occur. We apologize for any possible inconvenience.