The International Journal of Psychology and Psychological Therapy (IJP&PT, ISSN 1577-7057) is an interdisciplinary journal that publishes empirical and theoretical contributions in any of the areas of Psychology. IJP&PT is opened to contributions in Spanish and English languages that are reviewed by a prestigious Editorial Board with selected researchers, academics, and professionals.
Volume 23 Num. 1 March 2023
- Use of Conditional-Discrimination Training in Remembering Relatives in a Man with Alzheimer’s Disease
- Understanding and Explaining Psychological Distress in International Students
- What if you could see yourself with my eyes? A Pilot Study of the Impact of a Virtual Reality-environment on Relational Responding to Sel
- Mental Health and Religiosity: The Role of Experiential Avoidance in the Symptoms of Depression, Anxiety, and Stress
- Factor structure invariance of the Defense Style Questionnaire-60 in outpatients
- Bienestar psicológico, salud mental y pautas percibidas de apego: estudio comparativo entre mexicanos y estadounidenses durante la pandemia COVID 19
- Utilidad de la Terapia de Aceptación y Compromiso en pacientes oncológicos: Revisión sistemática
- Meta-Analysis of Web-based Treatments for PTSD in Women Exposed to Intimate Partner Violence and Sexual Abuse
2022 UPDATE of the IJP&PT WEBSITE
We are finishing the update of the IJP&PT website that will include important new features. For this reason some mismatches may occur. We apologize for any possible inconvenience.