The International Journal of Psychology and Psychological Therapy (IJP&PT, ISSN 1577-7057) is an interdisciplinary journal that publishes empirical and theoretical contributions in any of the areas of Psychology. IJP&PT is opened to contributions in Spanish and English languages that are reviewed by a prestigious Editorial Board with selected researchers, academics, and professionals.
Volume 16 Num. 2 June 2016
- Avisos e Información Editorial. fallecimiento del Profesor Vicente Pelechano
- Smoking Self-quitting and Psychological Flexibility
- Does Emotional Intelligence Moderate the Relationship between Satisfaction in Specific Domains and Life Satisfaction?
- Relational Frame Theory, Mathematical, and Logical Skills
- Verbal Reports in the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
- A Review of Cognitive Inhibition in Adults with Unipolar Depression
- Factores explicativos del funcionamiento en memoria en pacientes con síndrome de fibromialgia. [Explanatory factors in memory performance in patients with fibromyalgia syndrome.]