The International Journal of Psychology and Psychological Therapy (IJP&PT, ISSN 1577-7057) is an interdisciplinary journal that publishes empirical and theoretical contributions in any of the areas of Psychology. IJP&PT is opened to contributions in Spanish and English languages that are reviewed by a prestigious Editorial Board with selected researchers, academics, and professionals.
Volume 15 Num. 3 October 2015
- Constructing a Self Protected against Shame: The Importance of Warmth and Safeness Memories and Feelings on the Association between Shame Memories and Depression
- Relationship between Parental Narcissism and Children’s Mental Vulnerability: Mediation Role of Rearing Style
- Focus on Your Breathing: Does Meditation Help Lower Rumination and Depressive Symptoms?
- Engagement with School in Students with Special Educational Needs
- Adherencia al tratamiento en pacientes hipertensos con sobrepeso u obesidad (Adherence to Treatment in Hipertensive Patients with Overweight or Obesity)
- Discriminaciones condicionales con estímulos contextuales versus complejos: implicaciones en la transferencia del aprendizaje (Conditional Discriminations Using Contextual versus Complex Stimuli: Implication for Learning Transfer)
- Is Culturally Sensitive Cognitive Behavioral Therapy an Empirically Supported Treatment?: The Case for Hispanics
- Differential Reactivity of Attention Biases in Patients with Social Anxiety Disorder
- A Multidisciplinary Approach for Patients with Non-specific Chronic Low Back Pain: Study Protocol and Preliminary Findings