The International Journal of Psychology and Psychological Therapy (IJP&PT, ISSN 1577-7057) is an interdisciplinary journal that publishes empirical and theoretical contributions in any of the areas of Psychology. IJP&PT is opened to contributions in Spanish and English languages that are reviewed by a prestigious Editorial Board with selected researchers, academics, and professionals.
Volume 16 Num. 1 March 2016
- The effect on Intelligence Quotient of Training Fluency in Relational Frames of Coordination
- A Developmental-Behavioral Analysis of Lying
- Relations between positive psychotic symptoms and ideas of reference observation and communication
- Organizational Citizenship Behaviour and Well-being.
- Therapeutic Collaboration and Significant Events to the Client’s change: A Systematic Review
- Romantic Attachment of Adolescents Abused in Childhood.
- Factorial Structure and Internal Consistency of an Expert Protocol for Identification of False Allegations of Child Sexual Abuse: A Preliminary Study.
- The Wartegg Drawing Completion Test: Inter-rater Agreement and Criterion Validity of Three New Scoring Categories