The International Journal of Psychology and Psychological Therapy (IJP&PT, ISSN 1577-7057) is an interdisciplinary journal that publishes empirical and theoretical contributions in any of the areas of Psychology. IJP&PT is opened to contributions in Spanish and English languages that are reviewed by a prestigious Editorial Board with selected researchers, academics, and professionals.
Volume 13 Num. 2 June 2013
- Facial Feedback in Implicit Sequence Learning
- Side-effects of a videogame with Inmersive Virtual Reality
- Executive Functioning in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Reading Disabilities
- Decision-making in Adolescents: Performance under Different Conditions of Information and Intoxication
- Psychometric Evaluation of a Shortened Version of the 40-item Defense Style Questionnaire
- Revisiting Kazdin (1980): Contemporary Treatment Acceptability for Problem Behavior in Children
- Stimulus Equivalence Relations and Equivalence-Equivalence Relations: Effects of the Training Structure
- Sex and cohort as sources of differentiation of values in postmodern society.
- Psychological Process in Somatization: Emotion as Process