The International Journal of Psychology and Psychological Therapy (IJP&PT, ISSN 1577-7057) is an interdisciplinary journal that publishes empirical and theoretical contributions in any of the areas of Psychology. IJP&PT is opened to contributions in Spanish and English languages that are reviewed by a prestigious Editorial Board with selected researchers, academics, and professionals.
Volume 13 Num. 3 October 2013
- Value Change and Post-modernism: A Preliminary Study of a German Sample
- Application of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) with men serving sentences for abuse. A pilot study
- Psychometric properties of My-School4web: 3D simulation program aimed to the detection of substance use, bullying and alterations in body image.
- Life review in patients with schizophrenia: Effects on mood state and autobiographical memory.
- Choice in humans as a function of subjective value and temporal distance of previous experiences
- Developmental assets, school adjustment, and adolescents’ subjective well-being.
- The Effectiveness of Logotherapy Program in Alleviating the Sense of Meaninglessness of Paralyzed In-patients
- An Empirical Investigation of Hierarchical versus Distinction Relations in a Self-based ACT Exercise
- Implementation of a cognitive-behavioral program for patients with migraine.