Volume 4 Num. 1 - April 2004
Descripci?n de un Prototipo Inform?tico Para la Evaluaci?n de Conceptos B ?sicos en Educaci?n Infantil: Estudio Preliminar [Description of a Computerized Prototype for the Evaluation of Basic Concepts in Child Education: A Preliminary Study]
Volume 4 Num. 1 - April 2004 - Pages 165-175
Jos? Manuel L?pez, Concepci?n Alcalde, Jos? I. Navarro and Esperanza Marchena
The study of basic concepts acquisition processes represents a productive research topic in the last twenty years. Knowledge of acquisition procedures has important applied effects at the educational environment. In addition, the development of the computer technology has allowed be use on many educational tasks, although some educational software is not suitably contrasted. Considering the acquisition of the basic concepts, knowledge of achievement and the developments process has also have other applied research focus of interest. However, they have been underrepresented for assessment of basic concepts in early childhood, using a computer device. This article presents an Assessment of Basic Concepts Multimedia Software prototype, focused on kinder garden students and mentally disabled children. After developing the prototype, it was administered to a pre-school children group, and a special educational students group. After statistical analysis of consistency and reliability, functional changes were realized on the configuration of the multimedia program.
Basic concepts, Assessment, Computer test, Preschool, children, Special education.
More articles in this volume
- [1-10] Subjective Body Image Dimensions in Normal Female Population: Evolution Through Adolescence and Early Adulthood [Dimensiones Subjetivas de la Imagen Corporal en Poblaci?n Femenina Normal: Evoluci?n a lo Largo de la Adolescencia y la Adultez Temprana]
- [11-36] Tratamientos Psicol?gicos de las Pesadillas: Una Revisi?n [Psychological Treatments of Nightmares: a Review]
- [37-66] Aportaciones del An?lisis Conductual al Estudio de la Conducta Emergente: Algunos Fen?menos Experimentales [Contributions of Behavior Analysis for the Study of Emergent Behavior: Some Experimental Phenomena]
- [67-91] ?Primac?a Visual? Estudio Sobre la Transferencia Basada en la Modalidad de Est?mulo y en el Modo Ling??stico [Visual Primacy? A Study About Transfer Based on Stimulus Modality and Linguistic Mode]
- [93-104] Cambios del Patr?n Alimentario Como fecto de la Privaci?n de Agua o Alimento en Ratas en Crecimiento [Changes on Feeding Patterns as an Effect of Water and Food Privation in Growing Rats]
- [105-128] An Analysis of the Anomalies in Traditional Discounting Models [Un An?lisis de las Anomal?as de los Modelos Tradicionales de Descuento]
- [129-153] A Psychological Model for Verbal Hallucinations [Un Modelo Psicol?gico de Alucinaciones Verbales]
- [155-163] Human Observing Behavior Maintained by S+ and S-: Preliminary Data [Comportamiento de Observaci?n en Humanos Mantenido por S+ y S-: Datos Preliminares]