Volume 9 Num. 1 - March 2009
Aggression prevention in children and adolescents.
Volume 9 Num. 1 - March 2009 - Pages 101-107
Victoria del Barrio , Miguel ?ngel Carrasco , Miguel Angel Rodr?guez , Rodolfo Gordillo
This study aims at putting the bases
for a prevention program against children?s and youth?s aggression, using data on relationship
between aggression and parenting in a sample of Spanish children and adolescents. A
special attention is recommended on education of male children at preadolescent age of
broking families and low SES. The most relevant elements of the program are: reducing
maternal hostility, improving behavior control of children and increasing loving/warm
prevention, aggression, children, adolescents.
More articles in this volume
- [1-17] Relational Flexibility and Human Intelligence: Extending the remit of Skinner?s Verbal Behavior
- [19-44] Teaching Generative Reading Via Recombination of Minimal Textual Units: A Legacy of Verbal Behavior to Children in Brazil
- [45-57] The four causes of behavior: Aristotle and Skinner
- [59-66] The relationship between extra school activities, short sleeping, sedentary leisure and childhood overweight.
- [67-78] Effects of length of infection on predictors of adherence in persons with HIV.
- [79-88] Third-party reactions to organizational unfairness
- [89-100] Engagement as a consequence of organizational socialization
- [109-122] Self-reported use of Internet among adolescents: Psychological profile of elevated internet use.
- [123-136] Relationship between family and school environments: The role of empathy, attitude to authority and violent behavior in adolescence.